We are going on an adventure to a special habitat. We will learn as much as possible about this habitat and the life within it. We will be hunting through the WorldWideWeb.
Here are the different habitats:
Desert Rainforest Wetlands
Task 1: Your Habitat
1. Define your habitat. Be Specific.
2. List Five Characteristics of your habitat.
Click Here for Habitat Factsheet.
3. Find a picture of your habitat. Include it in your report.
Now click onto the picture of your habitat above.
Task 2: Animals In Your Habitat
1. Pick an animal that lives in your habitat. Click on the habitat above and the resources below for information on your animal.
2. Go to the animal fact sheet to answer questions about your animal.
Click here for the animal fact sheet.
3. Find a picture of your animal and include it with your report.
Task 3: Plants In Your Habitat
1. What plants live in your habitat?
2. How have the plants adapted to life in your habitat?
Click here for the plant fact sheet.
3. Find a picture of a plant in your habitat. Include it in your report.
Task 4 : Create Your Habitat
Your habitat has many unique and interesting features. Pick one of the following to create a representation of your habitat:
1. Diorama of your habitat.
2. Mobile showing animals and/or plants of your habitat.
3. Collage of pictures of your habitat.
4. Scene or drawing on oaktag illustrating life on your habitat.
Task 5: Oral Presentation
Click here for directions.
Click here for Habitat Comparison Chart
Task 6: Venn Diagram: Comparing Two Animals
Task 7: You Decide Now!
Task 8: Evaluation.
This page written
by Mary Jane Roth, Pauline Chan, email@example.com,
Last updated August,1999.
Template Adapted by firstname.lastname@example.org
Original Template by Tom March