Rescheduling a Meeting
- To reschedule a meeting, click on the underlined meeting.
- Adjust the starting and ending times.
- Re-send invitations to all attendees by clicking on the Send
A new request will be sent and the meeting will move to the new
time on the calendar.
Canceling a Meeting
You can cancel a meeting and send a message that notifies attendees.
On your calendar, click to open the meeting you want to cancel.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click OK to send a message to the attendees about the
canceled meeting, or click Cancel to cancel the meeting
without notifying attendees.
- If you click OK, a cancellation form lets you type additional
information that will be sent as part of the cancellation message.
Click Send to mail your message to attendees.
Deleting a Calendar Item
Open the Calendar item by clicking on the
underlined portion of the item.
Then, click on the Delete icon.