About our School
As Our School District Succeeds . . . So Do Our Students
- Parents and teachers demonstrate strong commitment to high academic achievement.
- Students and faculty embrace Library and Language Arts program improvements.
- Large numbers of students achieve Honor and High Honor Role status.
- Students continue to score above state standards in New York State tests.
- Highly Gifted Students (HGS) participate in challenging school experiences.
- Mentor program offers positive role models for students.
- Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) program successfully educates children about drug and alcohol abuse.
- Jump Rope for Heart and Community Service encourage community awareness.
- Middle School athletic teams for boys and girls compete at high levels.
- Middle School production of "Annie" Jr. brings Broadway to Pocantico Hills.
- Eighth grade Art Show showcases talents.
- Pocantico Hills students excel in All-County Band and Chorus.
- Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture continues partnership with our School.
- PTA sponsors programs to supplement grade level curriculum.
- The Pocantico Hills School Foundation supports student achievement.
- Senior citizens and community members enjoy student concerts.
- Pocantico Hills web site continues to receive national recognition.
- Open forums, neighborhood meetings, and community e-mail improve communication.
Our School Annual Report is available online.
Copyright © 2005 Pocantico Hills Central School District
599 Bedford Road - Sleepy Hollow, New York 10591. Tel: 914-631-2440 Fax: 914-631-3280